Web & I.T.
- To inform those who possess an interest in our prestigious organization including current members, potential prospective members, the Baruch College student body, and even professionals.
- To use the latest in multimedia technologies in order to maximize communication and to provide an interactive media source internally within Sigma Alpha Delta and externally to the Baruch College community and our general audience.
Vice Chair of Web & I.T: Valicio Palha
The Vice Chair aids the Webmaster with day-to-day operations, long-term projects, and the stability of the website as a whole. As such, the Vice Chair assumes the responsibility of Webmaster primarily in the event of the Webmaster’s absence.
- Photographs and records our events
- Manages media-based projects such as photography, videos, audio broadcasts, and any interactive media used on the site and within the committees.
Site Administrators and Social Media Team:
- Ensure that website information is both valid and current.
- Ensure the site’s visual presentation is the finest possible while simultaneously ensuring that the organization’s objectives are also communicated effectively.
- Coordinate and update all of the information provided from the e-board, other committees, and the multimedia team
- Use social media (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) to further compete our mission objectives.