Media & I.T.
To inform those who possess an interest in our prestigious organization including current members, potential prospective members, the Baruch College student body, and even professionals.
We use the latest in multimedia technologies to maximize communication and provide an interactive media source within Sigma Alpha Delta and externally to the Baruch College community as well as to our general audience.
Vice Chair of Media & I.T: TBD
The Vice Chair aids the Webmaster with day-to-day operations, long-term projects, and the stability of the website as a whole. As such, the Vice Chair assumes the responsibility of Webmaster primarily in the event of the Webmaster’s absence.
Site Administrators and Social Media Team
Director of Social Media: Eddie Chen, Qi An
- Ensure that website information is both valid and current.
- Ensure the site’s visual presentation is the finest possible while simultaneously ensuring that the organization’s objectives are also communicated effectively.
- Coordinate and update all of the information provided from the e-board, other committees, and the multimedia team
- Use social media (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn) to further complete our mission objectives.
Vice Chair of Cinematography: Hyun (Jacob) Lee
- Photograph, record, and document Sigma Alpha Delta events
- Manages media-based projects such as photography, videos, audio broadcasts, and any interactive media used on the site and within the committees
- Uses social media in accordance with the Site Administrators and Social Media Team